In challenging times such as these, we would like to inform you of our efforts to keep the community safe and well. Your health is and always will be our #1 priority. With the advent of coronavirus, we are taking the following extra precautions to maintain a clean environment for healing:
- Sanitizing our tables after each patient
- Sanitizing frequently touched objects, such as door handles, armchairs, coat racks, etc.
- Washing and sanitizing our hands with soap and hot water regularly
- Deep cleaning and disinfecting of the entire practice routinely
- Diffusing Thieves essential oil, which has strong anti-bacterial properties
Chiropractic care has been shown in several studies to improve immune function. By removing nervous system interference and increasing resistance, Chiropractic increases the body’s ability to increase function as well as decrease stress. Our patients are some of the healthiest in this community due to their commitment to Chiropractic care.
We also have a several immune boosting supplements. As we understand the financial burden associated with this outbreak, all immune formulas on sale for 10% off until April 30, 2020.
We are committed to the well being of our patients. We believe the health of our community begins with the healthy individuals. We will continue to take necessary precautions, and follow local and national, and CDC safety guidelines. We also encourage our wellness family to be proactive and to take positive action towards maintaining their health.
Always Remember to:
- Wash your hands with soap and hot water
- Get regular chiropractic adjustments
- Cover your cough
- Drink lots of water
- Get plenty of sleep
- Avoid touching your face, especially eyes & nose
- Continue supplementation and healthy habits